Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sorry About My Long Hiatus

          Hey guys. Just wanted to let you know that I am back from my very extended hiatus and wanted to let you know some things. I have a couple posts planned for the next couple of days. They should be uploaded in the afternoon. One will be uploaded on Monday and the other on Tuesday, but I will let you know if things change. The next thing is that I am going to work on some special projects during the NASCAR offseason. These include biographies, old race recaps, predictions for next year, and maybe some other things that I think of. These will be posted randomly throughout the offseason. Also, I plan to do at least one more Nationwide race recap and Camping World Truck Series recap this year. This should at least partially suffice for my hiatus. If it doesn't, let me know and I will do one more Nationwide or Truck recap of your choice.

           That was all I wanted to let you guys know. Remember to check out my Youtube channel and have a nice day.

                                                                                             -Sincerely,
                                                                                              HarvickKevin29
                                                                                              Ralph Greene

No comments:

Post a Comment