Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Upcoming Schedule/Update For The Weekend at Darlington

          Hey guys, it's me Ralph G. or HarvickKevin29. I have a few updates plus a schedule for the upcoming weekend. In case you guys don't know, I go to Darlington Raceway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race every year. This means that I will not be able to do a summary of the Bojangles' Southern 500, but I will do qualifying for the Sprint Cup Series and the summary Nationwide Series race. Cup qualifying will be posted on Friday and the summary for the Nationwide race will be posted on Sunday due to the lack of internet on the way and I will have to work on it on the way to Darlington. Finally, I plan on posting a story with pictures and videos on either Monday or Tuesday when I get back. It will be filled with large amounts of photos and some videos to show you guys the excitement of being there. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy those posts and I am definitely sure I will be pumped about the race. Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,
Ralph G.
HarvickKevin29
(Schedule Below):



Friday: Bojangles' Southern 500 Qualifying (Sprint Cup)

Sunday: VFW/Sports Clip Help A Hero 200 Race (Nationwide)

Monday or Tuesday: My Trip in Pictures and Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment